The start of the perfect edge.
For furniture edging that is worthy of being called “perfect”. With an integral system that accompanies the new CONTURO KA 65 from the workpiece being prepared right through to the perfect edge finish. For classic furniture edging or manufacturing shaped parts with convex or concave curves. For finishing work in wood, melamine or plastic. For variable edge heights and material thicknesses up to 3 mm.
- Easy, clean and efficient working progress and patented cartridge gluing system for quick colour changes
- Precision glue application for a perfect join quality and maximum adhesion
- Nozzle system that is easy to clean, machine housing does not heat up, allowing safe working progress
- Adhesive melts according to requirements and does not boil, discolour or deteriorate
- Easy to handle, perfect ergonomics, clear view of the workpiece
- Perfect in a system – integrated in a complete system of accessories and consumable materials for achieving the perfect edge