Cordless sliding compound mitre saw KAPEX KSC 60 EB-Basic
1 in stock
High-precision cross cuts. With battery power for the entire day.
The new KAPEX KSC 60 cordless sliding compound mitre saws produce unbeatably precise cross cuts – in an enormous range of applications with mitre angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 47° on each side. The twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision whichever setting is chosen: This makes every cut perfect, without wobbles or juddering. In conjunction with the dual battery system, the brushless EC-TEC motor provides virtually unlimited endurance and is enough for all typical applications for an entire day’s work. And finally, clever details such as the speed preselection, saw blades for every application, bevel, ergonomic underframe and chip collection bag create the conditions for ergonomic, healthy and highly professional work.
- Precise: Twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision
- Versatile: Mitre angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 47° on each side
- Long-lasting: The combination of the brushless EC-TEC motor and dual battery system delivers maximum power
- Mobile: Low weight, compact design, convenient handles
- Work appropriately for the material: With saw blades for every material and speed preselection for speed adapted to the material
- Low-dust work: Chip collection bag for dust-free work, even without a mobile dust extractor
- Easy: Bevel for producing interior and exterior angles
- Precise: LED spotlight for highlighting the cutting line and optimal visibility of the scribe mark
- Flexible: Extension table for the stable support of longer workpieces
- Clever: The additional feet increase the height of the work table on the KSC 60 to precisely match the height of the SYS 3 M 112 or SYS 1 Systainer
- Accurate cuts: Precise, clearly visible scale. Either use the locking positions for the pre-set angles or individually adjust an angle using the easy-to-use clamp
- Quite simple: The spindle stop enables the saw blade to be changed in next to no time