Saw blade WOOD FINE CUT HW 160×2,2×20 W48
Quality cuts better.
The ideal circular saw blade for fine cuts. Carbide-tipped circular saw blade with cross-cut teeth for clean and splinter-free cross cuts in solid wood as well as in coated or veneered panels. Made from high-quality steel with saw teeth made from fine-grain carbide.
- Excellent cut quality – clean and splinter-free cuts
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- Colour coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- The ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together with Festool TS 55 and TSC 55 circular saws
- for veneered and coated panels, solid wood cross cuts, MDF – fine cut