Festool 230V 168mm BL Plunge Cut Saw Set TS 60 K-Plus Master Edition
The Festool 577849 TS 60 K-Plus Master Edition 230V 168mm Plunge Cut Saw Set. For professional carpenters, kitchen fitters and joiners. If you need to make long cuts in thick boards, for instance when cutting doors to length, this is ideal. With a maximum idle engine speed of 6800rpm it can quickly scythe through boards up to 62mm in thickness. It is mains powered but the 4 metre cable gives you ample room for manoeuvrability. This saw comes as a part of a set that includes two 168mm saw blades, for tackling a variety of woodworking jobs, and Systainer box for storage and transport.
Features and Benefits:
- Safer: The unique KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece.
- Dive deeper: Greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F
- Versatile: Option to combine with the tried-and-tested guide rails and now with the FSK cross-cutting guide rails too
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses quickly whilst requiring less effort
- Precise: Simple, precise and repeatable mitre cuts can be achieved by setting mitre angles from -1° to 47°
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop and sophisticated design make it extremely easy to change the saw blade
- Best orientation: A transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the saw blade