Splinter-free sawing like never before. Perfect from the very first cut. The TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring function.
Since 1980, Festool plunge-cut saws have been known for their reliable quality and absolute precision. Our objective: The perfect cut. With the TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring function, we have achieved exactly that. Splinter-free sawing on both sides now from the very first cut. Coupled with the built-in KickbackStop, you and your workpiece are protected from dangerous kickbacks and thanks to the ideal combination of Festool system accessories, your work can always be precise and tailored to requirements, even when on the move. With the TSV 60 K, workshop-quality results can be replicated on the construction site – as good as with a stationary machine.
- Splinter-free: The scoring ensures splinter-free work results on both sides from the very first cut.
- Long-lasting: Diamond scoring saw blade with very long service life for perfect cut quality time after time.
- Saw system: comprehensive system with ideal accessories for perfect panel cutting.
- Safer: the unique KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Versatile: 60 mm cutting depth and can be combined with the FSK cross cutting guide rail or FS guide rail.
- Swivels with: perfect scoring, even on mitre cuts from 0° to 45°.
- Flexible: Both the scoring saw blade and the main saw blade can be manually activated and deactivated.
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop on the main saw blade and the possibility of standing it on its side make changing the saw blade very simple, even with the scoring saw blade.
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses without difficulty whilst requiring less effort.