For outstanding results in wooden materials.
For outstanding results in wooden materials with high-grade HCS tool steel. The conically sanded jigsaw blade enables splinter-free curved cuts.
- Ideal for curves – totally without splinters
- Thanks to the T-shaft adapter, saw blade replacement is made easy
- The right saw blade can be found quickly with Festool’s colour-coding: The colour yellow stands for machining wood
- the jigsaw blade for curved cuts with conically sanded blades for a clean cut
- Suitable for clean, curved cutting
- WOOD CURVES. Ideal for curves – even extremely tight radii are possible
- Cutting solid wood
- Cutting coated chipboards and blockboards, rough and veneered
- Cutting plywood
- Speed recommendation 4–6, minimum pendulum stroke – high precision, maximum pendulum stroke – high speed