Festool Cordless pendulum jigsaw CARVEX PSBC 420 HPC 4,0 EBI-Plus
The cordless D-handle version of the CARVEX – performance similar to a mains-powered tool.
With this, even tight curves feel like straight lines. With 3800 strokes per minute, the high-performance, energy-efficient EC-TEC motor gives you powerful, fast sawing progress every time. Always guaranteed: Utmost precision thanks to the specially developed hammer guide and the guidance jaws featuring parallel adjustment. They act as a third guide to keep the saw blade on track with no compromises. And the fact that top performance does not merely relate to sawing results is also shown by the ergonomic design of our cordless pendulum jigsaws, which enables you to work tirelessly for sustained periods. The Festool Bluetooth® battery packs ensure particularly convenient use of the Festool mobile dust extractor: In combination with a Bluetooth®-compatible Festool mobile dust extractor, they ensure that the extractor starts automatically in AUTO mode when the cordless pendulum jigsaw is switched on.
- Excellent behaviour in curves thanks to threefold saw blade guide and rigid lifter rod
- Simple handling thanks to the softgrip and ergonomic design
- Electronic switch-on/off on both sides, reachable in every grip position
- Fast, tool-free changing of tables, baseplates and saw blades
- Easily visible scribe mark through stroboscope light and powerful extraction
- Powerful cutting stroke for rapid working progress
- Noticeably lighter at full power thanks to Li-HighPower battery pack with high current resistant battery cells
- Convenient dust extraction: The battery pack communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module of the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted to the CT 26/36/48 as an accessory, directly integrated into the CT MINI I and MIDI I) and starts the mobile dust extractor automatically when the CARVEX is switched on
- The cordless pendulum jigsaw in a Systainer³ can also be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site. Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories, such as roll boards or the mobile workshop