Cutting set SG-240/G-ISC 575409
Straight cuts made easy.
The cutting set is ideal for cutting virtually all pressure-resistant insulating materials up to a thickness of 240 mm. The rigid set guides the saw blade accurately to ensure straight cuts. The cutting set comprises a combination of a guide sword and a cross-set saw blade and can be fitted to the cordless insulation saw without the need for tools.
- Simple tool-free assembly in the cordless insulation saw
- Can be used for material thicknesses up to 240 mm
- The mandrel on the top of the set protects the saw blade and the base from accidental damage
- Easy-to-replace saw blade
- cutting set with cross-set saw blade
- for PUR/PIR and polystyrene insulation boards, pressure-resistant rock wool and glass wool