Compact suction power without a cable. Perfected for your cordless tools.
Goodbye dust. And hello good health – even without an electrical outlet module. The CTMC MIDI cordless compact dust extractor loves dust and is perfectly coordinated to your Festool cordless tools. Whether for mobile sawing, sanding or drilling applications: Its compact design and low weight make it the perfect partner for your daily work. This allows you to work in a dust-free environment even with a battery system. The innovative Bluetooth® autostart or the practical remote control ensures the perfect combination of the cordless tool and the extractor. Our cordless extractor excels with maximum suction power thanks to the 36 V turbine with 2 x 18 V battery packs. For healthier work in dust class M. And, just as usual, everything is compatible: The extractor, smooth suction hose, cordless tool, T-LOC Systainer connection. This makes the system perfect in every way.
- Powerful: Thanks to the 36 V turbine, power comparable to a corded extractor
- Independent: Extraction entirely without a socket with 2 x 18 V (4.0/5.2/8.0 Ah) battery packs
- Dust-free cordless applications: Perfect interaction with the Festool cordless tools for mobile sawing, sanding or drilling
- Mobile: Easy to transport thanks to low weight and compact design
- Adjustable: Three levels for setting suction power
- No interruptions: Work continuously with four battery packs and a TCL 6 DUO rapid charger in most cordless applications
- Practical: The extractor switches on via the remote control or the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Manual dedusting: For recovery of the suction force and maximum filling of the filter bag
- Healthier work: 99.9% filtration in dust class M
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning