The revolution in insulating-material saws.
No matter whether freehand or guided with guide rail and stop system, whether working on roofing, scaffolding or flooring, with insulating material made of mineral fibres, natural fibres or PUR insulating boards – the ISC 240 impresses with its mobility, versatility and efficiency, making it the optimal solution for anyone wishing to insulate housing with minimum effort.
- Perfectly coordinated cutting sets for precise and fast cutting of flexible mineral and natural fibre insulating materials as well as PUR insulating materials
- Mobile, fast and efficient without cables: Noticeably lighter at full power thanks to Li-High Power battery pack with high current resistant battery cells
- Powerful and long-lasting thanks to the maintenance-free, brushless EC-TEC motor
- Benefit from all the advantages of the Festool dust-free system thanks to Bluetooth® cordless technology
- For cutting material efficiently: With the guide rail and angle stop (available in a set or as accessories), reproducible angled cuts can be made with precise dimensions
- Work without tiring thanks to a perfectly balanced design and low weight – for maximum comfort when working, even in one-handed operation
- Cut even the thickest insulating materials effortlessly: Thanks to the cutting set for cutting depths up to 350 mm
- Replacement of the cutting sets without the need to use tools for efficient work adapted to the material